England London Mission ............................................West Indies Mission
Click One to View

Doctrine and Covenants 4: 1-7

1 Now behold, a marvelous work is about to come forth among the children of men.

2 Therefore, O ye that embark in the service of God, see that ye serve him with all your heart, might, mind and strength, that ye may stand blameless before God at the last day.

3 Therefore, if ye have desires to serve God ye are called to the work;

4 For behold the field is white already to harvest; and lo, he that thrusteth in his sickle with his might, the same layeth up in store that he perisheth not, but bringeth salvation to his soul;

5 And faith, hope, charity and love, with an eye single to the glory of God, qualify him for the work.

6 Remember faith, virtue, knowledge, temperance, patience, brotherly kindness, godliness, charity, humility, diligence.

7 Ask, and ye shall receive; knock, and it shall be opened unto you. Amen.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Try to say goodbye and I choke...


Hey you guys!

Sorry for the lateness of this email, but yesterday was crazy! We had a Lunch at the Collings house, and I didn't have time to email. This week was good. We got transfer calls on Saturday and I am going to Matoury, French Guyana. I will be co-companions with Elder Taerea from Tahiti, and he will be the Branch President. That is pretty cool. I will still be the district leader as well. I am really excited to go down there, but it is also really hard because this will probably be my last day serving on Guadeloupe. Goodbyes are always lame. That's basically what I did all day today. I hope now you understand why I wanted you to wait. I hope you got that email!!! I will have the Collings Email you with the address there. How was your week? I was pretty excited to hear Mom is trying out some new recipes!!! The Book of Mormon is the best. I am excited Mom is teaching it too. I LOVE IT! Anyways the investigators here in Capesterre are doing good. Dylan and Cynthia weren't there this week, so we didn't get to see them that much, but Jonathan is doing well. I saw him smiling yesterday, and since he is so Gangsta, thats basically the first time I've seen that. I am sure he'll be baptized soon. I dunno if I told you but we ahve also been working with Thédy, Sr. Naines Brother. He wants to be baptized and be a branch missionary, but first he wants to read the Book of Mormon 2 times. It is going to be hard to leave, but Elder Olsen will take care of everyone. He's training. Haha, its really funny because he has only been out 3 transfers and he is training on his 4th. I better get going, I don't got a lot of time, but send everyone my love, and if you don't get this email, I am going to be pretty T-Oed. alright, PEACE OUT!

Love,

Elder Ison


No comments:

Post a Comment