England London Mission ............................................West Indies Mission
Click One to View

Doctrine and Covenants 4: 1-7

1 Now behold, a marvelous work is about to come forth among the children of men.

2 Therefore, O ye that embark in the service of God, see that ye serve him with all your heart, might, mind and strength, that ye may stand blameless before God at the last day.

3 Therefore, if ye have desires to serve God ye are called to the work;

4 For behold the field is white already to harvest; and lo, he that thrusteth in his sickle with his might, the same layeth up in store that he perisheth not, but bringeth salvation to his soul;

5 And faith, hope, charity and love, with an eye single to the glory of God, qualify him for the work.

6 Remember faith, virtue, knowledge, temperance, patience, brotherly kindness, godliness, charity, humility, diligence.

7 Ask, and ye shall receive; knock, and it shall be opened unto you. Amen.

Monday, April 20, 2009

I eat my peas with honey...

Dear Family,

I am sure that I will be able to find it in my heart to forgive you. Haha. Of course I forgive you. I am doing alright. This week was another finding one. We worked alot with the recent converts, the Johnsons. They are such a funny family. Yesterday we told jokes for a while. It was funny. Tara didn't come to church this weekend, and has been shirking away from being baptized. She is being a real stinker! We hope that she will have a "mighty change of heart" soon, and stop following the ways of the world. We also have a new set of Couple missionaries here. They are caled the Rasmussens and they are realy fun. He is an ex-FBI agent. I can't wait to here some of his stories! I am really glad you guys are doing well and that you had a nice trip. I can't believe Danny is a Zone Leader. Actually I can. I am proud of that boy. haha. I am really jealous of the time you got to spend with the Family though! Jeez! It's alright though. This week we got permission to go running on the beach by our apartment. President called it the "most breathtaking running beach in the world". Not bad.

I love you guys soo much and look forward to next week, where I will have cooler stuff to talk about!

Love, Elder Ison

No comments:

Post a Comment