England London Mission ............................................West Indies Mission
Click One to View

Doctrine and Covenants 4: 1-7

1 Now behold, a marvelous work is about to come forth among the children of men.

2 Therefore, O ye that embark in the service of God, see that ye serve him with all your heart, might, mind and strength, that ye may stand blameless before God at the last day.

3 Therefore, if ye have desires to serve God ye are called to the work;

4 For behold the field is white already to harvest; and lo, he that thrusteth in his sickle with his might, the same layeth up in store that he perisheth not, but bringeth salvation to his soul;

5 And faith, hope, charity and love, with an eye single to the glory of God, qualify him for the work.

6 Remember faith, virtue, knowledge, temperance, patience, brotherly kindness, godliness, charity, humility, diligence.

7 Ask, and ye shall receive; knock, and it shall be opened unto you. Amen.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I get by with a little help from my friends


Holy Cow Man!

This has been a pretty stressful emailing situation, but thank goodness its almost over. This week was amazing, as it was the last Zone Conference with the Robisons. It will be way sad to see them leave. Funny story, I was supposed to ask you about Sean. Thanks for the info, though. We had a pretty good week, and are still on good terms with all of our investigators. I hope what mom said is right, because the investigators we have now are kinda hearers of the word, and not doers. We are still working hard and not getting discouraged or trunky. I was sick sunday, which was kinda lame, but I'm doing a lot better now. Elder Lish and I hiked up to the waterfall this morning and got a lot of sweet pics, so I will try and send some of those your way. I have been out of the regular schedule so long, I can't even remember what the heck we did last week! Oh yeah. We talked to a few of our investigators, and helped someone move. We also found our butts off. That is how it goes. I can't believe that Ben is in Drivers Ed! I can teach him how to drive! I am officially old enough to help him get his hours. Anyways, I can't believe Brooke is engaged! I leave for 2 years and everything goes crazy! Holy cow!

Mom: You are the bomb.

Dad: SORRY! I forgot to tell you I got new shoes. I used the other ones til they were totally and completley dead.

Cj: I am way proud of you! You are way cooler than me.

Ben: WHAT! Drivers Ed????!!!

Sister Ison: Its coming!

Nathan: Have fun at Camp I can!

Well, that is all for now. I g2g before I go over, so, I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Elder Ison

No comments:

Post a Comment