England London Mission ............................................West Indies Mission
Click One to View

Doctrine and Covenants 4: 1-7

1 Now behold, a marvelous work is about to come forth among the children of men.

2 Therefore, O ye that embark in the service of God, see that ye serve him with all your heart, might, mind and strength, that ye may stand blameless before God at the last day.

3 Therefore, if ye have desires to serve God ye are called to the work;

4 For behold the field is white already to harvest; and lo, he that thrusteth in his sickle with his might, the same layeth up in store that he perisheth not, but bringeth salvation to his soul;

5 And faith, hope, charity and love, with an eye single to the glory of God, qualify him for the work.

6 Remember faith, virtue, knowledge, temperance, patience, brotherly kindness, godliness, charity, humility, diligence.

7 Ask, and ye shall receive; knock, and it shall be opened unto you. Amen.

Monday, June 22, 2009

We got a pepper bar!

Hello family!
How is everybody! I feel I better explain why my last email I seemed a little "down". For some reason this transfer, emails have been the most stressful time of the week. All of the email places in Capesterre decided to always be closed on monday so our chice is to go to this place with one computer that is crazy expensive, or get on a bus and spend the whole day in another town doing them. We chose the one computer place lately because we are out of travel money. It isn't very fun and makes me kind of grumpy. I'm ok now. HAPPY ONE DAY LATE FATHERS DAY DAD!!! You are the best. I am glad you had a good one, even though mom was gone. I hope the air conditioner is fixed. I don't know what I would do if I had to spend my time in a place that is hot and humid and has no air conditioning. ;) I was so sad to hear about Brother Sheperd. He was so cool. He is definitley going to be missed. Send Sister Sheperd-Kent my love please. I am impressed that the boys were able to pull off a meal. Maybe there is hope for Ben as a chef after all. I am also quite glad that Mom has had a fun time in Utah. Tell everyone hi for me! I had a good week this week. We found another sweet lady who had been taught by the missionaries 2ish years ago, and are working hard with her. The other lady we found last week is doing really well. They weren't able to come to church sadly, but we still had 5 people there, so that was really cool. I am really excited to stay here and find and teach those people I gotta reach this transfer. I will get my titre and be legal end of July, so that is exciting news. I don't know anything about my new companion yet, because transfers don't happen til Wednesday, so I will have to tell you about it next week. I better peace out though, because my time is short and Elder Lish still has to go... I Love you so much and am really excited to see everybody again.
Have a crazy cool week guys!

Elder Ison

No comments:

Post a Comment