England London Mission ............................................West Indies Mission
Click One to View

Doctrine and Covenants 4: 1-7

1 Now behold, a marvelous work is about to come forth among the children of men.

2 Therefore, O ye that embark in the service of God, see that ye serve him with all your heart, might, mind and strength, that ye may stand blameless before God at the last day.

3 Therefore, if ye have desires to serve God ye are called to the work;

4 For behold the field is white already to harvest; and lo, he that thrusteth in his sickle with his might, the same layeth up in store that he perisheth not, but bringeth salvation to his soul;

5 And faith, hope, charity and love, with an eye single to the glory of God, qualify him for the work.

6 Remember faith, virtue, knowledge, temperance, patience, brotherly kindness, godliness, charity, humility, diligence.

7 Ask, and ye shall receive; knock, and it shall be opened unto you. Amen.

Monday, June 8, 2009

Six Pack


Dear Family,

Holy cow! We had one of the best Sundays ever. We had Elizabeth, one of our investigators, there, and before the meeting started, one of the recent converts came up and said, "I haven't seen you in a while!" During the meeting, that same recent convert bore a sweet testimony of the church. After the meeting more members recognized her. But thats not all, we had, between the 4 of us missionaries, 9 people at church. that is a record. It was such a sweet week! Elizabeth will probably be baptized soon. How was your guys' week? I hope it was cool. I am so proud of the boys. I have the best brothers in the whole wide world. I am excited to study the Book of Mormon with you guys! It is the best book! I spent over a week studying chapter 5 in Preach my Gospel about it. I love it. I am at the beginning of Alma currently. Pretty Sweet. I was so sad when I heard about Brother Sheperd! Holy cow man! Send him my love. Send Everyone my love.This weekend was Mothers Day weekend in france, and we had a pretty fun party after church. It was pretty cool. The Members are great. The Bonbons are still on fire. I love that family. This morning I had my rendez-vous at the prefecture, and it looks like I may finally get legal after all! it was good news, but still alot of waiting. Other than that we are still working our hardest. I love you guys and hope this week is awesome!


Peace Out!

Elder Ison

No comments:

Post a Comment