England London Mission ............................................West Indies Mission
Click One to View

Doctrine and Covenants 4: 1-7

1 Now behold, a marvelous work is about to come forth among the children of men.

2 Therefore, O ye that embark in the service of God, see that ye serve him with all your heart, might, mind and strength, that ye may stand blameless before God at the last day.

3 Therefore, if ye have desires to serve God ye are called to the work;

4 For behold the field is white already to harvest; and lo, he that thrusteth in his sickle with his might, the same layeth up in store that he perisheth not, but bringeth salvation to his soul;

5 And faith, hope, charity and love, with an eye single to the glory of God, qualify him for the work.

6 Remember faith, virtue, knowledge, temperance, patience, brotherly kindness, godliness, charity, humility, diligence.

7 Ask, and ye shall receive; knock, and it shall be opened unto you. Amen.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Be Prepared!

Hello Everybody!

How are you? I am fine. This week was pretty awesome. We have continued teaching our cool people, and added to our pool. Wednesday was, as you know, transfers, and I am here now with Elder Olsen. He is from the same town as my MTC companion, and they went to the same High school. He comes from a family of 6 and is the 4th. He has been out for 2 transfers. Because we went from 4 elders to 2, we picked up a cool family the other missionaries were teaching. Our first visit we went to their house to get to know them and I shared my favorite scripture, Helaman 5:12. She read it and I guess it was a good choice because she said that I was inspired. It was pretty awesome. Other than that this week was just more of the same... Sunday we only had 1 person at Church, which was less than I hoped for, but its been a roller coaster ever since I came back. One week we'll have none and the next have 9 and the next have 1. Whatever though. President Robison is gone, which is super weird, but I am excited to work with President Gamiette. Enough about me though. I am glad you had a great time in Utah Mom. I am also glad you are back. Sorry that your week was a little rough Dad. Hows the car situation? Did you find out what was wrong with it? How is my car? Is it still alive? It better be CJ, because if not, I am blaming it all on you. I hope this week runs smoothly and everyone has a chillaxed time. I am really excited to see you all in 4 months, but don't worry, I am not trunky. I love you all to death and I will ttyl.

Peace out!

Elder Ison

No comments:

Post a Comment